Tuesday 23 August 2011

Why We're Looking For Nicole Williams

In these tough and uncertain economic times, desperate people will try anything to make a buck - especially on the Internet. 
 Take Nicole Williams from Sault Ste. Marie. She's now making over $10,900 a month working from home using her computer. It was easy, all she had to do was fill out an on-line form and within weeks she was making more money than she ever has in her life.
The problem is, Nicole Williams probably doesn't exist.
A curious local2 viewer sent us a link to what appears to be an investigative report from a reputable site, Mainly an NBC affiliate website and the story of how a Sault Sainte Maire woman has now found financial freedom thanks to the internet.
The story starts out, "Nicole Williams of Sault Sainte Marie , ON never thought that she would consider it, until curiosity got the best of her and she filled out a simple online form. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family while at home with her three children."
The alleged reporter, Erica Jones adds, "I read Nicole's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our weekly consumer report. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "I actually make about $10,000 to $15,000 a month working from home. It's enough to comfortably replace my old job income, especially considering I only work 10 to 18 hours a week from home right now."
Here's a link to the actual report Click Here
Now, after reading the "report" it didn't take long to find out that the news story was just a guise for an on-line ad. One tip off is, if you click the NBC logo, it takes you to the site to fill out a form. The other of course was the spelling of Sault Ste. Marie and the other is, the name of the city is placed in the story based on your IP address.
For Instance, if you read Nicole's story in Toronto, it might say, Mississauga Woman or Toronto Woman - if you're in Sudbury, it will read Sudbury woman and so on.
So that quickly tells us that Nicole is probably not in Sault Ste. Marie and likely never was.
Now, we're sure if the story was even half true, the reporter would ask how Nicole made that much money a month, working from home with her computer. The story never tells you, it just lists quotes from Nicole stating how easy and how much money she is making.
"I asked her about how she started her remarkable journey. "It was pretty easy, I actually received an email that sparked my interest, so I went to the site, filled out a short form and signed up for a work at home program where I got instant access to everything! Since they offered the system for about $20 I figured I had nothing to lose. "
When a person is applying for a new job, it shouldn't cost you anything.
" I started the program and within four weeks I was making over $3,000 a month. Before I knew it I was making $3,000 a week. It's really simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I followed the instructions, and I don't even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything. This is a very stable system and they are recruiting, you should try it."
The report goes on to say "Consumers purchase Billions and Billions of dollars worth of products each year online. Every time people use the internet, go on facebook or do a search, someone is making money. "
So now you know why we're looking for Nicole Williams of Sault Sainte Marie, we really want to sit down and see how this terrific system works and if it's legit, we want to tell all our viewer about so they can make over $10,000 a month too.
So Nicole, if you are reading this please contact us at local2.ca
But first, this is what really caught our eye in the article.
"There are plenty of scams on the internet claiming you can make $50,000 a month, but that is exactly what they are... scams. From my conversation with Nicole, "I am making a good salary from home, which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day that I signed up for this program."
We will let you know if we ever hear from Nicole Williams.

Buzz This

No comments:

Post a Comment